As part of Information Technology Services, Classroom Support ensures all classroom technology and equipment is maintained and updated and keeps learning spaces clean, organized, and conducive to learning. For immediate classroom needs, please call x87777 and choose option 1.
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Assist faculty in use of classroom technology
- Perform preventative maintenance on all classroom equipment
- Replace bulbs for all permanently installed projectors in labs or classrooms
- Equip Dean's offices with dry erase markers to distribute to faculty members
- Swap out classroom computers with temporary units as needed
- Maintain and update classroom computers
- Maintain and update classroom technology
- Train and support faculty on classroom technology
- Assist with classroom capture and video conferencing
- Partner with Event Services to reserve additional audio/visual equipment as needed (requests must be made 48 hours in advance)
- Partner with Facilities Management to:
- Maintain and repair classroom furniture as needed
- Maintain classroom environment
- Address climate control and power needs