Tech on 2 is the LMU student Help Desk located on Level 2 of the Library. It provides both quick walk-up support as well as more in-depth support. Like us on Facebook to get announcements.
- Academic Year: Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm
- Summer and school holidays: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
You can get help from Tech on 2 with the following services:
- Resolve LMU account issues
- Get wired/wireless assistance
- Residence Hall device registrations (TVs, video game systems, etc.)
- Virus/spyware scanning
- Hardware/software troubleshooting
- Data/document recovery
You can get basic library assistance and check out the following equipment Sunday-Thursday until midnight, and Friday and Saturday until 8pm:
- VGA and HDMI cables and adapters
- Wacom tablets
- Disc drives
The following cameras and accessories are just some of the things available for LMU students, staff, and faculty to check out at Tech on 2. For additional items, click here.
|EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS II and EF 75-300mm III lens||GoPro Hero3||Nikon D5300|
|Canon VIXIA HFG30||Drift HD Ghost||Sony HandyCam HDR|
|Vivitar Large Expandable Tripod||Vivitar Spider Tripod|
The loan period for each camera or tripod is 1 week, and all equipment is available on a first come, first served basis. Renewals are possible if nobody else is waiting for one.
The late fee on returns is $10.00 per day.