ITS Town Hall Fall 2020
Thank You for Joining Us!
Over 160 faculty and staff attended this first-ever ITS Town Hall on Friday, August 7, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. The Zoom webinar covered the essential tools and resources that you need for a successful and productive fall 2020 semester.
Missed the Town Hall?
Please feel free to share these with your department.
Top 10 Essential Tools and Resources
At the town hall, we will be sharing tips and tricks on these tools or resources.
- Keep Teaching, Keep Learning, Keep Working for staying informed and current.
- ITS Service Desk Online Portal for self-service and one-stop-shop for tracking your tickets, searching for the Knowledge Base for instructions, and chatting with an ITS Service Desk technician.
- At-Home Software and Equipment - Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud, free for faculty and staff to install on your personal home computers. Special considerations on purchasing hardware and take-home LMU-issued equipment.
- Microsoft Updates - Outlook Online - Delay Delivery, default meeting time, etc. To Do (Tasks) - App for creating and sharing lists, planning your day, etc. Teams - For quick 1-to-1 chats, group chats, or private team chats.
- Bookings for scheduling appoints for virtual office hours and appointments.
- Zoom for online meetings and virtual classrooms.
- Box for file storage and collaboration with these apps: Box Drive, Box Edit, Capture, Office Online etc
- Adobe Sign for collecting electronic signatures and simply routing process.
- Instructional Technology for resources available for online instruction.
- Information Security for tips and alerts on keeping a safe and secure work and home environment.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your questions. We hope you learned more about the technology that is available to you. We are compiling a list of questions and will post the answers shortly. Thank you for your patience.