Use technology to get more out of your teaching
A wide array of technology is ready for you to use in your teaching and learning here at LMU. Contact your Instructional Technologist to learn how you can:
- Master Brightspace, LMU's learning management system. Click here for Brightspace quick tips.
- Increase student engagement (and instantly display and record responses) by using iClickers during lectures
- Use video to augment your teaching
- Better understand Qualtrics, LMU's survey solution
- Use Classroom Capture to record important classes
An Instructional Technologist is on hand at the Faculty Innovation Center (FIC) Monday - Tuesday from 10am - 5pm. He or she will help you get the most out of the technology available to you. If you seek technology assistance more specialized to your field of study, each of our Instructional Technologists are aligned with a school or college here on campus.