As of Fall 2020, you need to be on Mac OS/iOS version 10.13 or higher to connect to LMU-Wireless.
If you are currently living on campus, you will be able to use the online portal to register any supported devices.
Computers and mobile devices should be able to connect to the LMU-Wireless network using your LMU username and password. Other devices (televisions, gaming systems, set-top boxes) will require registration. View device registration instructions.
Activate Ethernet Port
Before using a network switch to plug in multiple devices, contact the ITS Service Desk at email@example.com or 310.338.7777.
The following devices may not work on LMU's wireless network:
- Apple Homepod
- Element TV brands (usually found at Target; supported over ethernet/hardwire only)
- Grace Digital Internet Radio
- Nintendo devices (USB/Ethernet can work for some devices); except for the Nintendo Switch, which can connect to wifi.
- Roku (some versions MIGHT work, please contact the Service Desk if you cannot get it to function)
- Wireless personal printers (USB cable required)
- Personal wireless access points (e.g., Apple Airport Express)
- Some models of Vizio TV