Follow the five simple steps below to connect your Android device to the LMU wireless network.
1. In the Settings on your Android device, select Wi-Fi.
2. Make sure your device's Wi-Fi is turned on, then tap the LMU-Wireless network.
3. Make sure EAP method is set to PEAP, Phase 2 authentication is set to None, and the CA certificate is set to (Unspecified). Use your username in the “Identity” field, and your password in the “Enter password” field. Leave the “Anonymous identity” field blank.
4. If prompted, accept the boreas.lmu.edu certificate.
5. LMU-Wireless should turn blue and show that you're connected.