Follow the five simple steps below to connect your iOS device to the LMU wireless network. Please note, as of Fall 2020, you need to be on Mac OS/iOS version 10.13 or higher to connect to LMU-Wireless.
1. In the Settings app on your iOS device, select Wi-Fi.
2. Make sure your device Wi-Fi is turned on and tap the LMU-Wireless network.
3. When prompted, enter your LMU or LLS username and password.
4. If prompted to accept a security certificate (either boreas.lls.edu or boreas.lmu.edu), click trust.
5. A checkmark beside LMU-Wireless will appear to show that you're connected.