Lynda.com upgrade to LinkedIn Learning is complete!
The upgrade started at 7 am on July 16 and was completed by the end of the day. Over 4,000 accounts were migrated from lynda.com to the LinkedIn Learning platform.
Important: LinkedIn Learning is a separate service from LinkedIn. You are not required to create a LinkedIn account or link your LinkedIn account to activate your LMU LinkedIn Learning account.
What Is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform that enables individuals and organizations to achieve their objectives and aspirations. It has all the same great content as Lynda.com, but with special insights and social engagement only LinkedIn can offer. The goal is to help people discover and develop the skills they need through a personalized, data-driven learning experience.
With LinkedIn Learning, you can:
- Access 13,000+ expert-led courses
- Earn a certificate when you complete a course
- Receive course recommendations tailored to you
- Use project files and quizzes to practice while you learn
- View courses anytime on your computer or phone
Access to LinkedIn Learning
How to access LinkedIn Learning tutorials, it's totally up to you. MyLMU and LinkedIn Learning Portal are best suited for a desktop or a laptop. With LinkedIn Learning mobile access, you can watch video tutorials on your Apple or Android device.
For LMU students, faculty, staff, and anyone who has access to MyLMU
Log into MYLMU > Accounts & Tech > Software & Tools > LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning Portal
- Go to LinkedIn Learning portal.
- Enter your LMU/LLS email address.
- You will be prompted to enter your LMU username and password on LMU Authentication page.
- Download the app for your mobile device.
- Select "Sign in with your organization portal".
- Enter lmu.edu or lls.edu and click "Sign in with your organization portal" link again.
- On the LMU Authentication page, enter your MYLMU/LLS username and password and click "Login".
Note: For first-time users, you will be asked to enter your job title and select the skills you are interested in, you can skip these steps.