About the Upgrade
LMU has partnered with Lynda.com since 2010 to provide free online training for students, faculty, and staff. In 2015, Lynda.com was acquired by LinkedIn and in 2016, Lynda.com was moved to the new LinkedIn Learning platform. LinkedIn Learning offers a new interface and a range of new features while still providing the same Lynda.com content.
In the summer of 2019, your Lynda.com account will be transitioned to LinkedIn Learning with the same login and same contents.
You will receive email communication on how to activate your LinkedIn Learning account. Check back regularly.
What Is LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform that enables individuals and organizations to achieve their objectives and aspirations. It has all the same great content as Lynda.com, but with special insights and social engagement only LinkedIn can offer. The goal is to help people discover and develop the skills they need through a personalized, data-driven learning experience.
With LinkedIn Learning, you can:
- Access 13,000+ expert-led courses
- Earn a certificate when you complete a course
- Receive course recommendations tailored to you
- Use project files and quizzes to practice while you learn
- View courses anytime on your computer or phone
Learn More about LinkedIn Learning
Introducing LinkedIn Learning
Exploring LinkedIn Learning
How to Access lynda.com
- MYLMU Access
Log into MYLMU > System Logins > lynda.com.
- lynda.com Direct Access
Go to http://www.lynda.com, click “Sign in with your organization”, enter lmu.edu and click Continue, you will be prompted to enter your LMU username and Password
- Mobile Access
The following steps vary depending on your mobile device.
- Select "Already a member?" option
- Click "Organization" tab
- Select "Web Portal" button or scroll down to the "Web Portal" section.
- Enter lmu.edu in the "yourschool.edu" field and click Log in button.
- Enter your MYLMU/LLS username and password and click LOGIN