Categorizes and evaluates existing learning spaces on campus, prioritizes spaces for furniture and technology upgrades by ITS and FM, and sets campus standards for learning space design. Specifically, the Learning Space Advisory Group:
- Provides input on and approves drafts of Classroom Evaluation Rubric.
- Uses Classroom Evaluation Rubric to prioritize classroom maintenance and technology upgrades.
- Reviews requests from departments for upgrades to learning space or the creation of new learning spaces.
- Sets campus standards for user interaction and technology requirements.
- Maintains an accurate account and yearly grade of all learning spaces on campus.
- Crista Copp (Co-Chair), Director, Educational Technology Services & Support, Information Technology Services
- Kathy Reed (Co-Chair), University Registrar
- Matt Frank, Manager, Classroom & Creative Services, Information Technology Services
- Priscilla Levine, Director of Disability Support Services (or delegate)
- Michael Mills, Chair, Academic Technology Committee (or delegate)
- Chair of Committee for Excellence in Teaching (or delegate)
- Student Representative – TBD
- Mark Peacor, Senior Director, Facilities Management - Planning and Design
- Trish Carlson, Director, Conference and Event Services
- Martina Ramirez, Ph.D., Special Assistant to the Provost for Technology-Enhanced Learning