Survey technologies are conducted annually at LMU. On even years, ITS conducts the survey. On odd years, students and faculty participate in a national educational technology survey conducted by Educause. If you're looking for reports not linked below, contact the ITS Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-338-7777 (x7777) for assistance.
Technology Survey Results
2014 ITS Survey Results
Download the 2014 Technology Survey
2012 ITS Survey Results
2011 ITS Survey Results
- Download the complete survey: Executive Summary and Key Findings; Methodology; satisfaction level with MYLMU Connect, ITS Help Desk, and Information Common; most important tools in teaching and research; student online learning experience; technologies frequently used in classroom; and much more.
- Faculty Survey Questions 2011
- Student Survey Questions 2011
2010 ITS Survey Results
- Download the complete survey or view by section.
- Executive Summary and Key Findings: Table of Contents, Executive Summary and Key Findings, Methodology
- Faculty Survey Results: satisfaction level with MYLMU Connect, ITS Help Desk, and Classroom Management Office; what are the most important tools in teaching and research
- Student Survey Results: wireless issues; online learning experience; Top 5 technologies frequently used in classroom; satisfaction level with the ITS Help Desk, Labs, and Information Commons
- Three Years in Review: review of selected data over the past three years; which tool is the most important for teaching and research: what are the Top 5 technologies amongst students
- Appendices: Acknowledgement, Faculty Survey Questions, Student Survey Questions