On March 19, 2020, Adobe made student access to Adobe Creative Cloud free to allow students to finish the spring 2020 semester without access to university facilities on account of COVID-19. Free student access to the Creative Cloud ends July 6, 2020.
LMU and LLS do not provide personal-device access to Adobe Creative Cloud for students. However, all students can access Adobe CC on shared computers using a free Adobe ID.
Sign up for a free Adobe ID by selecting "Get an Adobe ID". It is recommended you use a personal email address for your Adobe ID, so you can continue to use the Creative Cloud after graduation.
Access Adobe CC on a Classroom/Lab Computer
Using any computer with Adobe CC installed:
- Open any Adobe CC app or the Adobe CC Console
- Important: If someone else is logged in, log that user out
- Log in using your Adobe ID
Remember to log out of Adobe CC when the class or lab session is complete.
Learn How to Use Adobe CC Apps
- Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorials
- Adobe Creative Cloud Help Center (download apps, update payment info, create Adobe ID, and more)
- LinkedIn Learning - You need to activate your account first. Enter your LMU/LLS email address. You will be prompted to enter your username and password on the LMU Authentication page.
Need more help?
Contact the ITS Service Desk: