Creative Services is dedicated to the creation of multimedia-based resources to improve student learning and faculty outreach. We offer filming, editing, podcasting, web, and innovative pedagogical consultation services to LMU faculty and staff.
Creative Services provides full-service media production resources for LMU faculty and staff for teaching, learning and research purposes. At this time, our services are free of charge. We also administer classroom capture (Echo), web conferencing (Zoom), and ITS digital signage.
Introducing the New Creative Services Studios
- Three all-in-one recording studios that will be ready by fall semester to record and will be supported by creative service staff
- Faculty may easily record lectures, demonstrations, podcasts, instructional material-all while being fully supported live by a creative service staff
- All content is edited live, so faculty post-production work is kept at a minimum
Link to schedule your appointment coming soon!
Creative Services exists to serve the LMU community for academic purposes. We are happy to assist faculty in their teaching. Before , please consider whether your request is academic in nature. If it isn't, we may not have the resources to take it on.
- Classroom Capture: Many classrooms are equipped with a classroom capture system (Echo 360) which records the computer desktop, video, and audio of your in-class activities.
- Studio Recording: Your video can be recorded in a lit and controlled high-definition studio environment. Green screen and other backdrops are available.
- Field Recording: We provide single or multi-camera field production including wireless microphones and mobile lighting.
- Video Editing: Already shot your video? We can edit your footage, color correct, add titles and effects, and create DVD or web versions of your finished projects. Or we can teach you the basics!
- Web Conferencing/Online Collaboration Tools: ITS provides access to a robust web, audio, and video conferencing platform called Zoom. To create an account, login to MyLMU > Systems Login > Zoom. Your account will be automatically created.
- Audio/Visual Integration Consultation: Academic Creative Services can provide tips and advice on any A/V improvements to your spaces. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creative Consultation: Have an idea for a multimedia project? Need advice? Want to highlight your work? We work with the Instructional Technologists to help you design media for your classes—both online and traditional. For more information, please email email@example.com.