The ITS Project Management Office (PMO) facilitates executive decisions on project requests, provides leadership and mentoring to project managers, and communicates with stakeholders throughout the full project lifecycle.
To submit a project request, follow these steps:
- Log into ServiceNow
- Click "Self-Service" to expand the left navigation menu
- Select "Service Catalog"
- In the "Can We Help You?" box, select the "New Project Request" link
- Complete the form and click "Submit"
Once your request is received, a member of the ITS Project Management Office will contact you to discuss further steps required. For your convenience, the form required for all projects is available here: Project Business Case. Capital funds may be requested at either Cycle 1 or Cycle 2.
Project Evaluation Schedule
Project Evaluation Cycle 1
- Feb 1 - Request due to ITS
- May 1 - Earliest Project Start
Project Evaluation Cycle 2
- Sep 1 - Request due to ITS
- Jan 1 - Earliest Project Start
For more information contact Matthew Bazar, Director of Project Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org