Edit Video with Adobe Rush
What Is Adobe Rush?
Adobe Rush, technically Premiere Rush, is a stripped down version of Premiere, Adobe's full-service, industry professional, all-the-bells-and-whistles video editing software. Rush is ideal for those doing simple editing, quick videos, or non-professional editors who need a high quality platform without the complications, distractions, and extensive functionality of Premiere.
How Do I Get Adobe Rush?
Adobe Rush is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud, and therefore free to LMU faculty and staff. To download Rush:
- Visit Adobe.com
- Click "Log In" in the upper right corner
- Enter your LMU email address
- You will be redirected to LMU's single sign-on
- Sign in to LMU single sign-on
- You will be taken to an Adobe dashboard
- In the middle of your dashboard, you will see an icon for Creative Cloud - click it
- Click on the Apps tab at top left
- Scroll through the apps menu until you find Premiere Rush (the icon has the letters "Ru" in it)
- Click "Install"
Note: To install and use Adobe Premiere Rush, you need Windows 10 (v1709 or later), or macOS 10.13 or later.