In order to better meet the needs of completing your classwork remotely, ITS has rolled out a new virtual computer lab system which you can access from off-campus. This will allow you to continue to use some Windows-based software that you typically have access to in computer labs or at the library.
Click on the link below for login information.
Follow these steps:
- Use any browser and go to https://desktop.lmu.edu
- Click "VMWare Horizon HTML Access."
- Enter your LMU username and password and select the appropriate Domain.
Faculty/Staff - LMUMAIN
Students - STUDENT
- Click Login.
- Select the appropriate Virtual Computer Lab.
- If you are only entitled to one VDI computer, you will be automatically logged in to the desktop.
- If you are entitled to several, double-click on the LMU Virtual Computer Lab.
LMU Virtual Computer Lab - Available to all students. NOTE: Some applications have limited licensing available.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Bentley FlowMaster
- Bentley HAMMER
- CES EduPack
- EPA SWMM
- Freescale CodeWarrior
- GenePix Pro
- JMP Pro 14
- Lt Labstation
- Logger Pro
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- NI Circuit Design Suite
- SAP 2000
Autodesk - Coming Soon. Available to a limited number of students who need this for course work.
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Autodesk Civil 3D
- Autodesk Revit
Others - Available to a limited number of students who need this for course work.