The Instructional Technology team provides support for video creation and integration in teaching and learning. From video notes, to screen casting, to formal presentations, our goal is to match the appropriate technological tool with your course objectives. Examples of suggested platforms include:
- Brightspace Video Notes
- Quicktime (for Mac)
- Screencastomatic (LMU does not have a license for Screencastomatic, and the Instructional Technology team does not provide support for it)
- Echo 360
- One Button Studio
Contact your Instructional Technologist or submit a request to the ITS Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about video creation and integration.
For more formal instructional videos or to create a spotlight video showcasing research or use of educational technology, please contact our Creative Services team.
Your Instructional Technologists
- Manager of Instructional Technology - Jeffrey Schwartz (310-338-2376) UHall 3139
- Bellarmine College of Liberal Arts (BCLA) - Jeff Henline (310-338-6061) UHall 3416
- College of Business Administration (CBA) - Debi Aggers (310-338-3953) Hilton 256C
- College of Communication & Fine Arts (CFA) and School of Film and Television (SFTV) - Nick Somsavanh (310-338-2772)
- Frank R. Seaver College of Science and Engineering (SCSE) - Andrew Baik (310-338-6541) Foley Annex 141
- School of Education (SOE) - Elaine Coates (310-338-7494) UHall 2429