Enterprise Technology Committee
The Enterprise Technology Committee will advise ITS on technology solutions for University administrative processes.
- Identify and give discourse to how technology might maximize the efficiency of business processes at the University.
- Review proposed enterprise technology projects and advise ITS on University-wide impact of projects.
- Identify all system integrations and advise ITS on the priority of integrations that are candidates for improvement.
- Review progress of system integration projects and advise ITS on new system integration projects.
- Advise on solution or process-oriented risks and trends by engaging the broader technology community.
- Advocate for best practices in respective business units.
Two times per semester (Summer not included).
|Jean-Paul Andrieu||Director of Planning and Architecture|
|Jorge Atilano||Associate Director of Admissions|
|John Beckwith||Director, Campus Business Services|
|John Carfora, Ed.D.||
Associate Provost for Research Advancement and Compliance
|Patrick Hogan||Director of Financial Planning|
|Michael Keane||Director of Enrollment Research and Special Projects|
|John Kiralla||Executive Director, Marketing Communications|
|Chaké Kouyoumjian||Associate Dean of Graduate Studies|
|Tracy Martin||Director of Human Resources/HRIS & Compensation|
|Robert Nitsos||Assistant Registrar, Student Records Systems|
|Rosie Pulido||Associate Director of Financial Aid|
|Kathy Reed||University Registrar|
|Jade Smith||Associate Dean, Student Affairs|
|Aimee Uen||Assistant Controller, Controller’s Office|
|Alma Vorst||Senior Director, University Relations Services|