Enterprise Technology Committee
The Enterprise Technology Committee will advise ITS on technology solutions for University administrative processes.
- Identify and give discourse to how technology might maximize the efficiency of business processes at the University.
- Review proposed enterprise technology projects and advise ITS on University-wide impact of projects.
- Identify all system integrations and advise ITS on the priority of integrations that are candidates for improvement.
- Review progress of system integration projects and advise ITS on new system integration projects.
- Advise on solution or process-oriented risks and trends by engaging the broader technology community.
- Advocate for best practices in respective business units.
Two times per semester (Summer not included).
- Michael Sun, Committee Chair, Director of Enterprise Applications and Software
- Jean-Paul Andrieu, Director of Planning and Architecture
- Jorge Atilano, Associate Director of Admissions
- John Beckwith, Director, Campus Business Services
- John Carfora, Ed.D., Associate Provost for Research Advancement and Compliance
- Patrick Hogan, Director of Financial Planning
- Michael Keane, Director of Enrollment Research and Special Projects
- John Kiralla, Executive Director, Marketing Communications
- Chaké Kouyoumjian, Associate Dean of Graduate Studies
- Tracy Martin, Director of Human Resources/HRIS & Compensation
- Robert Nitsos, Assistant Registrar, Student Records Systems
- Rosie Pulido, Associate Director of Financial Aid
- Kathy Reed, University Registrar
- Jade Smith, Associate Dean, Student Affairs
- Aimee Uen, Assistant Controller, Controller's Office
- Alma Vorst, Senior Director, University Relations Services