- Provide feedback on the appropriate Information Technology committee structures to maximize alignment of technology initiatives with the strategic goals of LMU.
- Provide input on the performance of strategic technology projects to ensure that the stated values and benefits of projects have been realized.
- Recommend for University approval IT-related policies and update existing policies as appropriate.
- Advise ITS on the existing environment at LMU and to consider existing or emerging technologies that might significantly increase the quality of the technology at LMU.
- Act as a communications clearinghouse for ITS strategic initiatives.
Twice per semester (Summer not included).