All instructor-led workshops are now available on Zoom. For workshop description, date/time, and Zoom link, click here. NOTE: You will be asked to login to Box to view this document.
For Spring 2021, ITS is offering the following titles.
- LMU Build Basics
- Intro to WordPress in LMU Build
- Adobe InDesign for Conference Posters
- Better Sound Quality for Remote Learning
- Echo 360 for Instructional Video Hosting (For Faculty)
- How to Use Virtual Machines (For Faculty and Students)
- How to create Podcasts with Garage Band
- Getting Started with Brightspace (For Students)
- Communicating with Microsoft Teams (For Staff)
- Top 20 Tips for Box
- Advanced Features of Zoom - Being the Best Host
- Creating Videos with Adobe Rush
- Research Technologies in a Remote World (For Faculty and Students)
For 24/7, self-paced online learning, visit LinkedIn Learning and sign in with your LMU username and password to access over 200,000 instructional videos on topics ranging from photography and software instruction to business concepts and more.
Instructional Design for F2F, Online & Hybrid Courses
Learn the pedagogy, frameworks, and strategies behind a successfully designed course. This workshop will focus on considerations for effective design of course content, activities and delivery methods for an engaging class aligned to objectives and outcomes.