New Name. Convenient Location. Same Great Service.
Conveniently located on the 2nd floor of the William H. Hannon Library, the new ITS Service Desk offers all the great services previously provided by the ITS Help Desk and TechOn2. The ITS Service Desk is your first point of contact for all of your technology-related questions and problems. Even if you're unsure of how to get help with a particular issue, the ITS Service Desk is always a great place to start.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Phone: 310.338.7777, option 2
- In-Person: Level 2 of the William H. Hannon Library
Every school year, ITS publishes quick reference cards with essentials information on ITS services and updates. You can pick up a copy at the ITS Service Desk or download your copy.
- FY 2019-2020 Technology Support Card for Students
- FY 2019-2020 Technology Support Card for Faculty and Staff
ITS has extended the ITS Service Desk to provide after-hours technical support to accommodate the need for 24/7 response for critical teaching and learning activities.
Same phone number. Same email. Call or email anytime day or night!
After-hours support is available for key services, such as LMU password resets, WiFi connectivity issues, PROWL PIN resets, and basic computer troubleshooting.
Escalated issues will be handled the following business day during normal ITS Service Desk hours (Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.). Immediate support for classroom and event space will still be available Monday – Saturday 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m., and Sunday 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
List of Service We Provide:
- Connect mobile devices and laptops to LMU WiFi
- Set up your phone to receive Lionmail
- Troubleshoot computer issues
- Access to Brightspace courses
- Virus scanning
- Provide guidance in connecting TVs, gaming systems, and other large devices to the LMU network (its.lmu.edu/device)
- Reset MyLMU password
- Reset PROWL PIN
- Help finding technology resources on campus
- Login to network accounts or LMU systems
- and more...