New Name. Convenient Location. Same Great Service.
Conveniently located on the 2nd floor of the William H. Hannon Library, the new ITS Service Desk offers all the great services previously provided by the ITS Help Desk and TechOn2. The ITS Service Desk is your first point of contact for all of your technology-related questions and problems. Even if you're unsure of how to get help with a particular issue, the ITS Service Desk is always a great place to start.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Phone: 310.338.7777, option 2
- In-Person: Level 2 of the William H. Hannon Library
Every school year, ITS publishes quick reference cards with essentials information on ITS services and updates. You can pick up a copy at the ITS Service Desk or download your copy.
- FY 2019-2020 Technology Support Card for Students
- FY 2019-2020 Technology Support Card for Faculty and Staff
List of Service We Provide:
- Connect mobile devices and laptops to LMU WiFi
- Set up your phone to receive Lionmail
- Troubleshoot computer issues
- Access to Brightspace courses
- Virus scanning
- Provide guidance in connecting TVs, gaming systems, and other large devices to the LMU network (its.lmu.edu/device)
- Reset MyLMU password
- Reset PROWL PIN
- Help finding technology resources on campus
- Login to network accounts or LMU systems
- and more...