Looking for ITS Service Desk Portal?
This self-service, one-stop-shop allows all students, faculty, and staff to:
- Submit and track technology inquiries
- Live chat with an ITS Service Desk technician (Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Look up Knowledge Base articles on Zoom, Teams, Brightspace, and more
- Use Catalog Request to request services or equipment
To get started, go to its.lmu.edu/servicedesk. NOTE: This site is not available on mobile yet.
Extended ITS Service Desk Hours
During the Online Instruction period (March 23 to the end of the Spring 2020 semester), we have extended our service hours and added additional staff to assist you. The ITS Service Desk is your first point of contact for all of your technology-related questions and problems. Even if you're unsure of how to get help with a particular issue, the ITS Service Desk is always a great place to start.
ITS Service Desk staff will be working remotely, and we encourage you to email us. Please leave a phone number if you prefer a callback. Thank you for your patience.
For Week of March 23:
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 10 pm, Friday 7:30 am - 5 pm, and Saturday 8 am - 2 pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (recommended)
If you are in a Zoom session and need assistance, you can call Zoom's 24 x 7 Tech Support at 1.888.799.9666 ext 2. For more support options, visit the LMU Zoom page.
Services We Provide
- Connect mobile devices and laptops to LMU WiFi
- Set up your phone to receive Lionmail
- Troubleshoot computer issues
- Access to Brightspace courses
- Virus scanning (not available during Online Instruction period)
- Provide guidance in connecting TVs, gaming systems, and other large devices to the LMU network (its.lmu.edu/device)
- Reset MyLMU password
- Reset PROWL PIN
- Help finding technology resources on campus
- Login to network accounts or LMU systems